Answer ( 1 )

  1. That is true some time , but only if you eat lobster in raw form because  Lobsters and other shellfish have harmful bacteria naturally present in their flesh. These bacteria rapidly multiply and release toxins in a dead lobster or shellfish . Most important to note is is that the bacteria may not be destroyed even by cooking.

    That is the reason why lobsters are cooked when they are alive . That minimises the chance of food poisoning. Have you read 10 myths buster  facts about American lobster

Leave an answer

Sorry, you do not have a permission to answer to this question .