The general knowledge is a very important subject for any one who wants to either sit ofr service exams or for higher educational programs. A firm grip on general knowledge goes a long way in enhancing the personality, because not only does it help you in exams and interview but also it assist in day to day conversation with any one on varied subjects. Given below are the quick selection of 10 multiple general knowledge question pertaining to India.
General Knowledge 18
- Country to which the plane belongs
- Country from where it has been hijacked
- International Court of Justice Which of these statements are correct?
1 and 2
2 and 3
1 and 3
1, and 3
the protection of minorities
the accession of Princely States
the border disputes
the problem of refugees
- The hydroelectric power generation is around 30% of thermal power generation .
- The overall plant load factor is around 70%.
- The total power generation capacity inIndiais around 1.06 lakh MW.
1 and 2
2 and 3
The Press Council of India is an autonomous quasi-judicial body established under an Act of Parliament
The Press Information Bureau provides accredition to media persons so as to have easy access to information from government sources
Among all the states of India Maharashtra publishees the largest number of newspapers
) Press Trust of India is the largest news agency in the country .
East Timor was a British colony for four centuries
The European colonial ruers handed over East Timor to Indonesia in 1975
The United Nations took over East Timor in 1999 to prepare it for independence
East Timor finally declared its independence in Dec. 2001
child labour education
tribal women (above 18years )
broad gauge e
all of these